Ever scrolled past a digital ad and felt a tug at your heartstrings, a lump in your throat, or even a tickle of laughter? That’s the magic of storytelling, and it’s not just for fairytales anymore! Today, higher education digital advertising companies are diving deep into the art of crafting narratives, whisking away prospective students on whirlwind journeys – all within the span of a short ad.
1. Alumni Success Chronicles: Nothing shouts success like a story of a former student making waves in their field. Whether it’s the tale of an alumnus launching a groundbreaking startup, or a former art major showcasing at a world-famous gallery, these narratives instill hope, aspiration, and a dash of school pride.
2. The Day-in-a-Life Series: Through glimpses of a day in the life of a current student, these snippets offer a taste of campus culture. From morning lectures and library stints to late-night pizza runs, they make prospective students think, “Hey, that could be me!”
3. The Legacy Legends: Every university has its legends. Maybe it’s the age-old tradition of the midnight library sprint or the revered coffee machine that’s fueled generations of finals weeks. By weaving these into the advertising narrative, institutions strike chords of nostalgia and belongingness.
4. Stories from the Future: Ever wondered how tomorrow’s tech labs or art studios might look? Some ads transport viewers into a futuristic version of the campus, showcasing innovations and possibilities, and turning the narrative into a beacon of progressive learning.
5. Overcoming Adversities – The Underdog Stories: We all love a good underdog tale, don’t we? By highlighting stories of students who overcame challenges, be they financial, personal, or academic, universities underscore resilience, hope, and the power of education.
6. Faculty Fables: Behind every great student is an inspiring mentor. Ads spotlighting passionate faculty members, their journeys, and their dedication to students’ success create narratives of guidance, wisdom, and mentorship.